To continuing on our home builder story of the whole house remodel project.
The following pictures of the ceiling were for the clients reference since they do not live close by.
Originally we were to save the wood ceiling however to get all the electrical in as requested we had to open the ceiling. Then we tried to patch so it wasn’t noticeable. I didn’t like the appearance since the wood had faded badly over the years. So I communicate this with the client and he asked for a price to drywall the entire lid. The pictures were to show the extent of the drywall work involved to justify the cost.
The picture of the stairs in the right hand column was to show the client the new orientation and how it worked with the entrances to the room at the lower level.
More posting coming to continue this project story…